Our Value Proposition
For engineering, manufacturing and business leaders who want to grow revenue and drive down costs, SOS® identifies and weeds out the root causes of problems – not just the symptoms. We work with your teams to implement long-term solutions to your unique challenges, create delighted customers, and help you beat your competitors.
Strategic Operations Solutions® can help your manufacturing operations become a world class strategic weapon, supporting your business imperatives in product leadership, customer intimacy, and operational excellence!
SOS® can provide…
Assistance in developing STRATEGY from the boardroom to the manufacturing floor:
- A focused vision and actionable strategic plan for your Company’s success.
- Deliver timely and profitable new product introductions and technology transfers.
- Pursue startup and/or turnaround initiatives as appropriate.
- Include sustainable strategies, from your supply chain to your end customers.
- Incorporate the relevant key metrics that promote world class performance.
Assessments of core operations, and facilitate implementation of BEST PRACTICES:
- Benchmark and understand how your operations compare against your competitors.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma techniques to eliminate waste and minimize process variation.
- Deploy project/supply chain management methodologies to improve customer satisfaction.
- Improve your operations continuously for the greatest strategic leverage.
- Delight your internal and external customers in on time delivery, quality, and cost.
Assistance in development of RIGHT PEOPLE aligned with your corporate strategy:
- Leverage your employees’ intellectual capital and contributions for performance improvement.
- Develop high performance learning teams and address skills/behavioral gaps.
- Improve performance management via actionable plans and alignment of KPIs.
- Sustain cultural change via leadership coaching, mentoring, and counseling as appropriate.
- Add value to your Company’s strategies, focusing on existing and future customers.
Three Ways to Meet Your Needs